Join Us and Be a ROCK STAR
|Vincentian’s 7th annual Rocking for Residents is Saturday, Sept 15, 2018 from 1-4 pm. This rock-a-thon fundraiser is easy — collect donations in advance, then join the celebration party at one of our homes for Music & Entertainment, Games & Prizes, Food & Fun. |
Last year’s event featured the Pirate Parrot, Mr. McFeely and many other local celebrities. There's no telling who will show up this year!
Gifts to Rocking for Residents benefit our residents. This year's gifts will help:
• Vincentian Home continue its expansion of the Wander Garden, including a new deck for residents to enjoy the outdoors
• Vincentian Home Personal Care purchase new dining room furniture, as well as new transport wheelchairs
• Vincentian de Marillac furnish an all-new beauty shop to enhance residents’ happiness and dignity
• Vincentian Marian Manor purchase luxurious comforters for residents’ beds
• Vincentian Marian Manor Personal Care purchase a new buffet cart for residents to enjoy restaurant-style communal dining
For information on how you can raise money as a Rocker - See the 'Rocker Fundraising TIPS' (left).